In order to help you have a successful year, we’re providing Office 365 to every faculty member and student at Big Bend for free. With Office 365, you will have access to the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and much more to help you both in the classroom and office.
- Setup is simple; no need to wait for IT
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
- Includes unlimited storage from OneDrive so you can easily stay connected with group projects
- Office subscription continues as long as you’re at Big Bend and this program continues
Follow these easy steps to get Office.
- Visit http://www.office.com/Login.
- Click through to sign in with school-provided credentials, confirm email & download
- On the download site, select your language and click install
For iOS and Android:
- Download these apps from your app store: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
You will need your bigbend.edu email address to sign in. If you have trouble installing Office, this guide may resolve your issue: http://aka.ms/office365help.