Transcript Request

Disclaimer: All Transcript requests take 2-3 business days to be processed (this does not include delivery time). 

For Education Verification (Degrees), visit the National Student Clearinghouse. We do not verify degrees over the phone. 

What is a Transcript?

A Transcript is an academic record of student grades and achievements earned at an educational institution. An Official Transcript is a copy of your permanent academic record. It is signed by the registrar and has the college seal placed over the signature. Your transcript will only be released on your written request, accompanied by your signature. You may need to request an official transcript if you are applying for a job, transferring to another college/university, or applying for a scholarship. An Unofficial Transcript is used for general advising purposes and is printed on plain paper.   

Official Transcript

Orders for Official Transcripts are processed through the National Student Clearinghouse for a small processing fee. We have different methods for delivering your transcript. Please read the options below:

  • Electronic transcripts– If you have taken classes with us between now and 2016, we can send Official Transcripts electronically. 
  • Standard Mail– If you have not taken classes with us since 2015, Official Transcripts must be mailed. We cannot send these transcripts electronically; we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  
  • In a hurry? FedEx Overnight Delivery is available for an extra $25.00 fee. FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes; you must use a physical address.  FedEex orders submitted by 12pm (noon) will be processed the same day. FedEx orders submitted after 12pm (noon) will be processed the next business day.

To request your official transcript please visit the National Student Clearinghouse to place your order.   

Note: If you are having issues requesting your Official Transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse please contact our office directly for assistance at 509-793-2089 or email: 

Unofficial Transcript

  • If you attended Big Bend starting Fall 2016, please click here. (Click here for instructions on how to view your unofficial)  
  • You can also email: with your Full name, date of birth & address to request an Unofficial Transcript.
  • If you attended Big Bend prior to Fall 2016, we no longer have the ability to access Unofficial Transcripts. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please submit a request for a Official Transcript using the instructions in the “Official Transcript” tab above.
  • For any questions or concerns, please call 509-793-2089 for assistance.

GED Transcripts

Transcript request for your GED can be made on the official GED services website at Big Bend Community College is a third party that offers the prep courses and testing for GEDs and therefore does not retain those records.   

Transferring to Big Bend

If you are transferring to Big Bend Community College, please request official transcripts sent from all previous colleges/universities to Big Bend Community College. BBCC accepts electronic transcripts sent through services such as Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse and paper transcripts received in their original sealed envelope (mailing address below). For more information on transferring, click here (the link:  


Big Bend Community College     
Admissions/Registration Office     
7662 Chanute Street     
Moses Lake WA 98837-3299     

Replacement Diploma

To order a replacement diploma please complete this form. The fee for a replacement diploma is $10.00. Mail the form with a check, money order, or debit/credit card information to the address provided on the form. Please allow approximately six weeks for delivery.   

If you participated in the Open Doors program, your high school records and diploma are available through the high school you were previously enrolled in. Please contact your high school to request your diploma or other high school records.  

Additional Information

Big Bend does not fax Official Transcripts. Faxed transcripts are considered Unofficial. If you need to receive your official transcript as soon as possible, please see above for the different methods it can be delivered.   

In accordance with federal law, transcripts will not be released to a third party without the written request and signature of the student. 

Covid-19 InformationRead More On Covid