Welcome to Big Bend Community College. BBCC is a great place to work. As faculty and staff we are committed to each student’s success. Though small in size we stand “head and shoulders” above the rest. As an employee at BBCC you will find purpose, worthwhile work, and the ability to make a difference each and every day.
Thank you for choosing to work at Big Bend Community College!
This webpage provides links to resources to help you during your employment at Big Bend.
Payroll & Benefits
Big Bend Community College contributes to each eligible employee’s medical, dental, life, and long-term disability coverage, provided by the Public Employees Benefit Board (PEBB). Detailed information regarding available plans and coverage are available at www.hca.wa.gov/public-employee-benefits. Rates and benefits are subject to legislative action.
- Benefit Summary Faculty 2020
- Benefit Summary Exempt 2020
- Benefit Summary Classified 2020
- Contribution Rates as of July 2020
- 2020 Holiday Schedule
- 2021 Holiday Schedule
- 2020 Yearly Payroll Calendar
- Tuition Waiver Program
- WPEA Represented IT Classified Staff Seniority List 6-30-20
- WPEA Represented Building and Grounds Department Classified Staff Seniority List 11-30-19
- WPEA Represented Custodial Services Department Classified Staff Seniority List 11-30-19
Plans available to eligible employees of the college include:
- State Board Retirement Plan (SBRP) administered by TIAA-CREF. Employee contributions are tax-deferred.
- Department of Retirement Systems:
- PERS 1: Defined Benefit Plan
- PERS 2: Defined Benefit Plan
- PERS 3: Defined Benefit Plan and Defined Contribution Plan