How to Enroll

Font Size: Larger /Smaller

Big Bend Community College Running Start

  • Meet with your high school counselor to discuss interest in enrolling as a Running Start student.  Have a counselor explain your remaining high school graduation requirements and check college course equivalencies to high school requirements.
  • Take BBCC English and mathematics placement tests or provide other approved documentation showing placement.  Placement in both English and Math is required.  To qualify you must place into college level English or Math.  
  • Complete and submit the BBCC Application for Admission.  The application requires a $30 fee.
  • Attend a new student registration session. Reservation is required.
  • Meet with a high school counselor to complete the Running Start Enrollment Verification form.  The form must be filled out completely and signed by the counselor, the student and the student’s parent.
  • Submit the signed Running Start Enrollment Verification form to the Student Services Office in the 1400 building on or before the tuition due date each quarter.  You will have fees due, which must be paid by the tuition due date.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email