To order college or high school completion academic records, official transcripts or replacement diplomas, please see options below.
If you know your student identification number and PIN you may obtain an unofficial transcript through the BBCC Student Kiosk. Official transcripts are issued by the BBCC Admissions/Registration Office. Transcripts are not available if you have an outstanding financial obligation. An extra fee of $25.00 is charged if you are requesting FedEx overnight delivery for any of the transcript options below.
BBCC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts with this service using any major credit card.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You may order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- A consent form will be generated for your order that must be returned to the Clearinghouse via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You may also check order status online. Your credit card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- If you have questions about the ordering process, contact the Clearinghouse at 703.742.7791.
- If you need attachments sent with your transcript, please note that in the special instructions box. Then fax or mail the attachment to BBCC, indicating that it should be included with your transcript order.
Transcript requests may be mailed to BBCC for processing. Please complete this Diploma/Transcript Request form. Official transcripts are normally mailed within five days of receipt of a completed request. There is no charge for this service.
Official transcripts may be picked up in the Admissions/Registration Office during regular business hours. You must present photo ID when picking up transcripts. There is no charge for this service.
To order a replacement diploma complete this Diploma/Transcript Request form. The fee for a replacement diploma is $10.00. Mail the form, with a check or money order, or debit or credit card information to the address on the form. You may also bring the form and payment to the Admissions/Registration office in the 1400 Building. Duplicate college diplomas must be ordered. Allow approximately 6 weeks for delivery. High school diplomas are usually available within one to two weeks.
Big Bend Community College
7662 Chanute Street
Moses Lake WA 98837-3299
509.793.2061 or Toll-free 877.745.1212 ext. 2061