We look forward to welcoming you to Big Bend Community College!
Admissions Application – $30
- You can apply online (call 509-793-2061 after submitting application to pay the fee)
- or print and mail the paper Admissions Application with check or money order.
BBCC Placement Exam
- BBCC Placement Exams – $20 ($10 each)
- Placement tests need to be completed before your registration session.
- Need to review before the math placement test? Check out the review materials available in the BBCC Bookstore.
- Dates and times are available online.
Attend Registration Session – Reservation Required
Call to make a reservation, 509.793.2061 or toll-free 1.877.745.1212 ext. 2061 after you receive your admission letter. You will receive a calendar with dates and times.
- Must be admitted to BBCC before attending a registration session.
- To register for classes, you will need your placement tests results.
- Sessions are about 2 hours long.
Students transferring from other colleges with 30 or more credits are not required to attend a registration session. Please schedule an appointment with a counselor/advisor, 509.793.2035 or toll-free 1.877.745.1212 ext. 2035
Get Financial Aid Information – Optional
- Apply online at www.fafsa.gov or stop by or call the Financial Aid Office, 509.793.2033 or toll-free 1.877.745.1212 ext. 2033.
- Federal aid applicants must complete a BBCC Data Sheet 2016-2017
Attend New Student Orientation
Attend Sessions such as:
- College Success Strategies
- Financial Aid
- How to Transfer to a University
- Taking Online Classes
- Allied Health Careers
- High Skills = Job Opportunities
If you have qualified for the Running Start Program:
- Visit with your high school counselor or principal
- Obtain a signed Running Start Authorization Form from your high school
Click here for Big Bend Community College Campus Resources.
Office & Service Hours
Click here for Big Bend Community College’s Office & Service Hours.