Fall Hiring Event
October 15th, 2014
Big Bend Community College Grant County
Advanced Technologies Education Center (ATEC)
If you have any questions, please contact Debbie Correll.
Connecting Employers With
Job Seekers and Students
This event is FREE to the public. Come prepared. Dress appropriately and be professional.
Check back for the list of 2013 confirmed exhibitors and event map of exhibitors (updated weekly).
Check back for the resources link for additional tips (updated weekly).
See the Quintessential Careers web site for additional information.
This is a partnering event between Big Bend Community College, WA State Employment Security, SkillSource, and other community organizations.
Registration for this event is open and all forms and information updated. If you would like to add your name to our distribution list for future events, contact Debbie Correll 509-793-2116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the Exhibitors link for additional information.
Many participants will be interested in learning about current and future career opportunities with your company. The following are sample questions you may be asked.
- What are your required education skills and experience?
- What are your job descriptions?
- Do you provide training opportunities?
- What are your hiring practices related to women, minorities, etc.?
- What is the salary and benefit ranges for various positions?
General Info About The Event
Last year there were over 1600 visitors, 61 employers, 10 workshops and a variety of college programs who attended this event. Visitors to the Job and Career Fair include:
- Traditional college students, age 18-25
- Older, returning students
- Students with families
- High school students
- Residents with extensive education and/or training beyond the Associate degree level
- Residents seeking training for job advancement
- Residents looking for a career change